When you’re in love with food and drinks do you always find something that suits your taste well? Something flavorful, warm, fulfilling, and hearty to start the day is important. That’s why we believe dinner Hash with Turkey Sausage, Butternut Squash, and Kale is the dish to make.
Do you know what exactly a hash is? A hash is a meal made out of the diced, ground, or chopped meat and vegetables, which are sautéed in a frying pan or skillet. They are simple to make and have high energy ingredients to let you stay active all day long.
Take a few minutes to gather your at-home ingredients: a few veggies, four eggs, and a handful of seasonings. Butternut Squash’s has high concentrations of vitamins A and C, fiber, folate, and potassium. Therefore, Squash has acquired the designation of “super food” and is a versatile vegetable. These are some of the Best Things About Hash Breakfast.
Kale, another best food that delivers a day’s worth of vitamin C, is twice the recommended daily intake of vitamin A. Butternut squash has a lot of potassium, which might help you maintain a healthy blood pressure level. Its fibre helps to regulate blood sugar levels. This can be also some Best Things About Hash Breakfast.
Squash should be cooked separately with nutmeg before combined with the onion-kale combo. Prepare your eggs sunny-side up (or in any other manner you choose).
Below are the best things about the Harsh breakfast. Stay with us if you want to enjoy the best breakfast.
- Serve As An Egg-Free Breakfast Or Top With A Fried Egg
Imagine a platter of delicate butternut squash cubes, sweet apples, and savory handmade sausage on your morning plate.
This butternut squash and dinner hash with sausage is a satisfyingly delightful egg-free breakfast. Still a fried egg or two for added protein is a great addition. Whatever you select, we’re sure you’ll like this dish.
- Friendly Meal Preparation
Butternut squash and apple hash with sausage is also a delicious weekend dinner prep dish. It’s easy to prepare and reheat well.
You can avoid spending too much of the day in the kitchen during the hectic workweek. You can also prepare this recipe quickly by just pre-chopping your veggies and cooking the sausage.
- Making Sausage Has A Lot Of Advantages
Instead of store-bought breakfast sausage, use ground turkey (or chicken or pig) and a few dried spices. This is helpful to save money and get less salt and no preservatives.
When you cook your sausage, you know what goes into it. Moreover, you could easily double or quadruple the sausage component of the recipe to have extra sausages for future dinners and dishes.
- Replace kale With Spinach Orchard
Leave the kale out or replace it with a spinach orchard. It’s still unbelievably tasty.
It’s a lot healthier alternative than the high-sugar breakfasts. Better still, include it in your favorite veggies so you’ll have a nutritious breakfast, lunch, or supper ready to reheat and enjoy.
For the preparation of dish following ingredients are required. Coconut oil, medium diced onion, diced apple, chicken, some spices and Spanish are the ingredients.
Moreover, if you aim to cook the desired dish at home you can follow the given instructions. Have most delicious meal in no time.
Prepare Dish At Home: Instructions
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, sage, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and nutmeg or red pepper flakes (if using). To blend, use a big spoon or your hands
- Preheat a large skillet to medium-high. 1 tsp coconut oil, heated just until the oil begins to shimmer. Combine the onion and butternut squash in a large mixing bowl. Cook for 7-8 minutes while stirring periodically.
- Add 3 tbsp. Water with apple dice. Cook for 5 minutes more, stirring periodically.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture to one of the pan’s sides. Combine the remaining coconut oil with the turkey mixture. Allow a few minutes for the turkey to roast before breaking it up with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Cook for another 5-6 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked through and no longer pink in the centre. If necessary, drain any extra liquid from the pan before adding the veggies and sausage.
- Cover with a lid after adding the kale/chard/spinach to the hash. Allow 1-2 minutes for the greens to wilt.
- Stir in the remaining salt and pepper, then serve.
Wrapping It Up!
We all love food. But starting your day with something healthy and tasty is the best way to look after your health. By opting for nutritious ingredients, you can make every meal healthy. So, what is the wait? Go and do some grocery to surprise your family with the best meal.
RELATED TOPICS: Good food